Monday, April 11, 2011

Creative Pursuits.

8. Use the following words in a story: hypocrite, paperclip, city, telephone, cookie jar
It was a mystery to everyone as to why the cookie jar was empty. Well everyone but me that is. I knew right from the start that hypocrite took the last cookie. The whole family was flabber gasted, and while they sat in shock, I devised a plan to catch the cookie snatching thief. My plan began by scouring the city for the thief in question. I asked the whole town if they had seen her. The heath nut who i knew stole my cookies, thinking no one would ever find out  it was her, but i knew better. Once i found her telephone number paper clipped to her training ad, my plan fell into place. I phoned up the criminal and just by the nervous way she said 'hello', she knew she had been caught. Know months later I am known as the hero of the household having ratted out my the cookie thief, and saved the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment